Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ron Miller's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Ron Miller's Explorer Canopies
October 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Quarters of America. It's the greenest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Contains antique effects.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to bring their own special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.