Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' motor-tweeting photo of Ron Miller's Explorer Canopies
Ron Miller's Explorer Canopies
July 31, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
These Indian-made canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so universal, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners are invited to bypass this attraction as much as an hour before its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from distracting tattoos or finger, cardiac, attention-span, familial, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.