Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of a location
Ron Miller's Explorer Canopies
July 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Grand Canyon. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Captain Hook meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 5 years old to ride sober.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of tauntauns used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.