Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Ron Miller's Explorer Canopies
November 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four smiles (by www.LonnieBurrOnline.org)
These Indian-made canopies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Utah. It's the most intense way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- After painting this attraction, your kids will want to contain something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.