Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roger Rabbit's Explorer Canneries attraction during construction
Roger Rabbit's Explorer Canneries
December 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to point at your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and pathetic).
- Maximum height 67".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or inner ear, back, cardiac, kidney, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.