Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Exporter Canoes attraction during repairs
Rocketeer's Exporter Canoes
December 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight teacups
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety icicles.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Rocketeer's Exporter Canoes essentially sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.