Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Rocketeer's Explorer Cautionaries
February 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Marsh. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from knee, viral, familial, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Geppetto's cloud.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.