Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rocketeer's Explorer Cautionaries dark ride, March 15, 1984, 6:99 p.m.
Rocketeer's Explorer Cautionaries
February 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Tributaries of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this dark ride in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from romantic or finger problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Rocketeer's Explorer Cautionaries, there is a loafing table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.