Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A perfect view of Rocketeer's Explorer Cannolies when it's not hidden in darkness
Rocketeer's Explorer Cannolies
February 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These antique cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Anaheim. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, blood, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this ride right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.