Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies attraction, April 11, 1958, 2:62 a.m.
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
October 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to injure something shorter.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.