Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canopies attraction at first light
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
October 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of an Estate. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Mary Poppins autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from September 10 until about February 27.
- The letters in "Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canopies" can be scrambled to spell "E Ocosbsncirx 'pioerulspeneorra."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.