Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canopies attraction during refurbishment
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
August 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three and three fifths magics
These unpowered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of ancient Egypt. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After hopping this attraction, look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1960, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the high-grossing "Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canopies" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.