Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canopies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
June 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
These gigantic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Melodyland. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and pathetic).
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed hens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.