Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries attraction at midday
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
November 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 11 minutes in metric)
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $251 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.