Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries attraction at midday
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
January 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of England. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 67".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a cow from a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.