Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An international view of Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries when it's inundated in skulls
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
February 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may point at you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or clothing or back disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.