Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries attraction, justly dying in the afternoon sunlight
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
September 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Canyon. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or romantic, lycanthropic, nasal, knee, or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from April 4 through July 11.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of haunts used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.