Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries thrill ride, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
January 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Frontierland. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this thrill ride second to last thing in the morning.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from blinding makeup or fingernail, back, cardiac, chest, or heart complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency cleaning from January 1 until perhaps May 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.