Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries attraction, chaotically zipping in the afternoon sunlight
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
December 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction during brunch.
- During selected "Magic Nights," lucky Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to experience this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from liver or attention-span issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.