Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries attraction during repairs
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
November 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Tomorrowland. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be dominated by comatose pilots.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from February 3 to April 4.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $200 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.