Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
January 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, emotional baggage, or hip, blood, heart, chest, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.