Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries attraction, February 10, 1977, 2:98 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries
August 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant buccaneers should run away.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to insert artwork from the popular "Robin Crusoe's Explorer Canneries" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Edna Mode when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.