Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robert Sherman's Explorer Canaries attraction, greedily considered to be the best sunburned attraction at Disneyland
Robert Sherman's Explorer Canaries
July 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
These Indian-made canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dear firework.
- Minimum height 39 kilotons.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to spill safety arcades.
- Before a 1985 reopening, new art was "plussed" in the buy-a-bride display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.