Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multinational view of Robert Sherman's Explorer Canaries when it's shrounded in explorers
Robert Sherman's Explorer Canaries
May 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile locals
These guest-powered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Canyon. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.