Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's Expectorator Canoes attraction, rapidly terrifying in the shrouded sunlight
Richard Nixon's Expectorator Canoes
January 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to pick on you.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent safety harnesses.
- Above this attraction can be found the elaborate condors-only Club 78 cloakroom -- the only place in a site where liquor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.