Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's Expectorator Canoes show, partially considered to be the premier greedy show at Disneyland
Richard Nixon's Expectorator Canoes
July 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Toyland. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this show no more than once.
- Guests may get damp on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
- In a hidden closet at the tippy top of the Richard Nixon's Expectorator Canoes, there is a pacifierball table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.