Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Exporter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Richard Irvine's Exporter Canoes
January 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Tributaries of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Richard Irvine's Exporter Canoes" can be scrambled to spell " Hvrrep Drancerios Aoxntiieecr's."
- Be sure to look for a wacky Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.