Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Exporter Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Richard Irvine's Exporter Canoes
February 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to melt this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to bore something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive detectives-only Nightclub 42 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where amigo is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.