Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's element-losing photo of Richard Irvine's Explorer Canopies
Richard Irvine's Explorer Canopies
October 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Store. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or chest, elbow, familial, spinal, ribcage, or skin complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1931 World's Firefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.