Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex The Dinosaur's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
Rex The Dinosaur's Explorer Cautionaries
July 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more relaxing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive headgear, or clothing, skin, attention-span, viral, personal, or immunological complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.