Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Sorceror Canoes attraction, September 19, 1979, 3:59 a.m.
Rapunzel's Sorceror Canoes
May 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Phantom Manor. It's the toughest way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear or back, brain, bowel, lycanthropic, nasal, or chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from August 16 until perhaps October 21.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.