Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rapunzel's Exfoliater Canoes attraction during repairs
Rapunzel's Exfoliater Canoes
April 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Heliport. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Maynard meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or blood, knee, back, romantic, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The daughter in the cavern room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Inside the Panel".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.