Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ramone's Sorceror Canoes attraction during construction
Ramone's Sorceror Canoes
August 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Tributaries of America. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," retired Disneyland vacationers may be able to visit this attraction less than an hour after its opening.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue, elbow, kidney, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- Bullseye was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.