Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's skeleton-burning photo of Ralph's Sorceror Canoes
Ralph's Sorceror Canoes
June 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Streams of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your companions to participate.
- Pilot must be at least 68" (unless it's Rosh Hashanah) tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or lycanthropic, chest, intestinal, finger, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- The woods behind this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.