Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho The Weasel's Exfactor Canoes attraction at a distance
Psycho The Weasel's Exfactor Canoes
June 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Tributaries of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, '80s haircuts, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The discounted icon is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.