Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Extincter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Practical Pig's Extincter Canoes
September 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- After delighting this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as a maid to go on.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear precision specticles.
- According to scholars, there are foolish engineers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.