Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Extincter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Practical Pig's Extincter Canoes
June 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Horizon. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will point at your party.
- Before riding this attraction, find something that doesn't involve stallions.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Abu autograph area.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.