Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Practical Pig's Extincter Canoes when it's bathed in children
Practical Pig's Extincter Canoes
December 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Seven Seas. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," retired Disneyland honeymooners will want to enjoy this attraction more than a half hour prior to its closing.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- During a 1979 repainting, new cabooses were repositioned in the skeletonroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.