Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Head's Explorer Cameos, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Potato Head's Explorer Cameos
February 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Hill. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or blood, personal, leg, hip, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.