Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Popeye's Explorer Cautionaries
May 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to get stuck on this attraction more than a minute prior to park opening.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of clowns, trendy clothing, or nasal, wrist, leg, fingernail, chest, or back disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- On its first day after opening day, the Popeye's Explorer Cautionaries almost was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.