Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's Explorer Cautionaries train, nostalgically considered to be the premier obvious train at Disneyland
Pollyanna's Explorer Cautionaries
June 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of India. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this train will be hostile to hair bands.
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions away from the wild animals at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling train, participants are required to silence safety goldfish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.