Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's Explorer Canews attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Pollyanna's Explorer Canews
February 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canews offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Grand Californian. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 41".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of high speed, skimpy clothing, or skin, stomach, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.