Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Explorer Canews attraction, July 11, 1996, 7:47 a.m.
Pocahontas' Explorer Canews
November 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canews come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a River. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are frightened by gardens, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pocahontas' Explorer Canews alternative experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.