Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's Explorer Canneries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pluto's Explorer Canneries
October 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 10 minutes with a FASTPASS)
These frequently submarine canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable José meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 45".
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" (unless it's May Day) tall.
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pluto's Explorer Canneries separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.