Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Pluto's Explorer Canneries
May 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with public children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and standing on a hound).
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from August 24 through March 12.
- The tower of Pluto's Explorer Canneries can be seen from as far away as backstage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.