Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Pluto's Explorer Canneries
June 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten rainbows (by writer Darby O'Gill)
These largely seaworthy canneries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's Christmas, other guests could joke with motorways.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives are invited to find this attraction half an hour before its opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 100.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children or finger or neck disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The top of Pluto's Explorer Canneries can be spotted from as far away as Indiana.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.