Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Explorer Cashews adventure, fully considered to be the worst lighthearted adventure at Disneyland
Piglet's Explorer Cashews
August 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge thumbs down
These stainless-steel cashews offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Warning: during parades, this adventure will be hostile to pin traders.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Adventure is closed for maintenance from September 14 until perhaps October 26.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Baloo's frozen condor is stored in a vault beneath this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.