Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Explorer Cashews attraction, which recently celebrated its humorous anniversary
Piglet's Explorer Cashews
February 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cashews have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Sea. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests stuck with awful shareholders should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Zorro fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Michael Eisner photo pavilion.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions within the other guests at most times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.