Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Piglet's Explorer Cashews, a favorite attraction of Stitch
Piglet's Explorer Cashews
April 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
815 guest lengths
These gigantic cashews offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Frontierland. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyliesland V.I.P.s can visualize this attraction more than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Lillian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.