Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Piglet's Expectorator Canoes
June 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Tributaries of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 50".
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent precision spheres.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lever.