Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scandalous view of Piglet's Expectorator Canoes when it's covered in tarps
Piglet's Expectorator Canoes
May 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Frontierlands of America. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to remove something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort turned 55.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.