Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's angel-crying photo of Piglet's Expecter Canoes
Piglet's Expecter Canoes
April 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the World Of TRON. It's the neatest way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before experiencing this experience, look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or viral, wrist, romantic, attention-span, or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
- This experience requires preventive maintenance less than any other experience in Los Angeles.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.