Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's pot-fleeing photo of Pierre's Expectorator Canoes
Pierre's Expectorator Canoes
December 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
521 Disney units
Rating for married couples:
Ten Walts (according to "Young Scandinavian" gossip column)
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Frontierland. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, unstylish haircuts, or skin or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.