Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Expectorator Canoes attraction at dusk
Pierre's Expectorator Canoes
January 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Tributaries of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum width 88".
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.