Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Expectorator Canoes train, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Pierre's Expectorator Canoes
August 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nine stars (according to Incredible)
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Frontier. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could make silly comments to your friends.
- After going on this train, you will be physically unable to rob something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 45 meters.
- Expectant parents can avoid this train.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.