Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Expectorator Canoes attraction at night
Pierre's Expectorator Canoes
September 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. It's the neatest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.