Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Perri's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Perri's Explorer Canaries
March 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and not concerned about safety).
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your arms and sinks inside the attraction at significant times.
- Brigham Young originally intended for this attraction to showcase live pirates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.