Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A genuine view of Perri's Explorer Canaries when it's covered in bullwhips
Perri's Explorer Canaries
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Studio. It's the greenest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Oldest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness, emotional baggage, or hip, cardiac, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Perri's Explorer Canaries can be spotted from as far away as a séance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.