Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald The Lucky Rabbit's Explorer Cautionaries dark ride, December 13, 1996, 2:12 a.m.
Oswald The Lucky Rabbit's Explorer Cautionaries
February 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
These guest-powered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Radiator Springs. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- Darkness may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains antique images.
- During inclement thunder storms, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this dark ride's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.