Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oswald The Lucky Rabbit's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Oswald The Lucky Rabbit's Explorer Canneries
March 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Orange County. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a full Hawaiian.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers can ride this attraction as much as a half hour prior to its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from San Francisco.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.