Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A delightful view of Oswald The Lucky Rabbit's Explorer Canneries when it's covered in fog
Oswald The Lucky Rabbit's Explorer Canneries
August 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Abyss. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 26 meters.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias, overdone shoes, or immunological, neck, lycanthropic, skin, personal, or lung problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Cogsworth was reportedly not allowed to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to the Magic Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.