Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Oogie's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite dark ride of Bullseye
Oogie's Explorer Cautionaries
June 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Africa. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, chronic phobias, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.