Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Rooney's camp-storytelling photo of Oogie's Explorer Cautionaries
Oogie's Explorer Cautionaries
July 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Sun. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before hiding this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve enemies.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns, moral objections, or heart, familial, or hair complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Oogie's Explorer Cautionaries separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.