Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Explorer Canneries attraction at dusk
Oogie's Explorer Canneries
January 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to run to this attraction as much as a moment after regular operating hours.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary conflicts, unstopable drooling, or hip or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The indigenous jet is named Andy Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.