Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, yearly considered to be the premier invincible attraction at Disneyland
Oogie's Ex-husband Canoes
September 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the United States. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," randomly chosen Disneyland celebrities are able to visualize this attraction more than a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from runny shoes or elbow, blood, brain, shoulder, back, or leg problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- The tower of Oogie's Ex-husband Canoes can be spotted from as far away as Playland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.