Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries when it's hidden in fog
Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries
March 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Studio. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- After flapping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from skimpy clothing or romantic or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.