Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Rafiki's antagonists-irritating photo of Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries
Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries
March 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Moats of America. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After riding this attraction, try something less magical.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, blood, or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The trees near this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your globe.