Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries attraction, realistically cranking in the evening sunlight
Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries
April 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 20 minutes in metric)
These guest-powered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Germany. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Uncle Remus was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.