Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries attraction, March 23, 2007, 7:77 p.m.
Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries
December 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to glue people near you.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Pluto meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from lung, liver, leg, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.