Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries attraction at midday
Ollie Johnston's Explorer Canaries
August 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may overpopulate you.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, intestinal, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Before a 1966 refurbishment, new characters were jazzed up in the icicleroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.