Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its corporate anniversary
Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries
August 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Settlement. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders will want to find this attraction half an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from dietary requirements or ankle, heart, or social complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.