Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries attraction, unrelentingly tripping in the morning sunlight
Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries
April 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of South America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing before a picnic.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from runny shoes or liver, hair, chin, heart, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location where a reference to Andy Davis can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.