Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ethereal view of Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries when it's inundated in fog
Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries
January 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Streams of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to protect something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions, emotional baggage, or knee, heart, stomach, skin, or lung issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.