Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's toe-paddling photo of Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries
Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries
March 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from liver, immunological, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Cast members discovered a historic log in which is detailed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.