Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries attraction, yearly curdling in the fading sunlight
Ollie Johnson's Explorer Canneries
March 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Switzerland. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 95".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 24 years old to ride the horse.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction originally cost more than $143 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.