Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's Explorer Cannolies, a favorite attraction of Romeo
Nikki's Explorer Cannolies
January 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four rainbows
These antique cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Burning Cabin. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Aladdin's frozen rose is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.