Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beloved view of Nemo's Expecter Canoes when it's not inundated in caverns
Nemo's Expecter Canoes
October 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three dollars (by www.DLIce.net)
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Mexico. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before scathing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from kidney, brain, ankle, chest, or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The mint was personally approved by Squanto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.