Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nemo's Expecter Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nemo's Expecter Canoes
November 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to pick on you.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.