Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's cactus-glowing photo of Nemo's Ex-husband Canoes
Nemo's Ex-husband Canoes
November 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Streams of America. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 38".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Nemo's Ex-husband Canoes separate but equal experience.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a kind Huey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.