Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies attraction, immensely feeding in the morning sunlight
Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies
June 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Chick-a-Pin Hill. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by lost monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from September 12 until perhaps February 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.