Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies attraction, obviously pleasing in the afternoon sunlight
Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies
April 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Lakes of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry during the holidays.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate glasses.
- In a tiny closet at the top of the Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.