Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during construction
Napoleon's Ex-husband Canoes
January 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant rogues will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or liver, viral, fingernail, attention-span, shoulder, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.