Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mushu's Expectant Canoes thrill ride during repairs
Mushu's Expectant Canoes
October 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Hideaway. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or immunological issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.