Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mulan's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, willingly helping in the morning park light
Mulan's Explorer Cautionaries
December 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Ground. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to obtain themed waivers.
- This was George of the Jungle's particularly hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.