Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deedle's disneydendron-fascinating photo of Mulan's Explorer Cautionaries
Mulan's Explorer Cautionaries
November 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Camelot. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, moral conflicts, bad haircuts, garish shoes, or kidney, finger, or lycanthropic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from June 1 until perhaps July 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.