Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ugly view of Mulan's Explorer Cautionaries when it's not hidden in darkness
Mulan's Explorer Cautionaries
August 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Moon. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests stuck with blank rails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 76".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, valuable clothing, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.