Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Explorer Cautionaries ride, mightily nodding in the evening sunlight
Mulan's Explorer Cautionaries
June 1, 2003
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this ride.
- After riding this ride, try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.