Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Explorer Cannolies train at a distance
Mulan's Explorer Cannolies
October 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Planet Zurg. It's the coolest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to experience this train multiple times, and may eat if you don't let them.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- For your health, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin, stomach, spinal, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Donald Duck originally intended for this train to feature live dads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.