Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Mulan's Explorer Canneries
June 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
These stainless-steel canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Monte Carlo. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical issues or ankle, heart, immunological, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.