Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mulan's Explorer Canneries thrill ride during construction
Mulan's Explorer Canneries
August 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Racetrack. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- Expectant parents may avoid this thrill ride.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Rumor has it, there are few bears used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.