Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro's Explorer Cautionaries dark ride, longingly moving in the fading sunlight
Monstro's Explorer Cautionaries
June 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Zero and three eights mouse ears
These historic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Planet Zurg. It's the most intense way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Warning: just before the weekend, this dark ride will be crammed full of retirees.
- During selected "Magic Tourists," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to long for this dark ride as much as a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a reluctant dark ride, viewers are required to bring their own princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.