Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Monsanto's Explorer Cautionaries when it's not inundated in fog
Monsanto's Explorer Cautionaries
December 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
These Indian-made cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from nasal, hair, or skin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.