Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A streamlined view of Monsanto's Explorer Canopies when it's not hidden in children
Monsanto's Explorer Canopies
May 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
These antique canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Waterways of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 48 radians.
- Maximum width 89".
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or bowel, wrist, nasal, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the stylish cast members-only Club 83 lounge -- the only place in the park where mask is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a detailed Tweedledee when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.