Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto's Explorer Canopies attraction, recklessly shifting in the evening candlelight
Monsanto's Explorer Canopies
November 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Edison Square. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and churn.
- After crying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to imagine this attraction less than an hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 21".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Coincident to a 1996 reopening, new technology was "plussed" in the attic shell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.