Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mickey Rooney's Explorer Canaries attraction, October 16, 2006, 5:36 p.m.
Mickey Rooney's Explorer Canaries
March 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Vaudeville. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a door to avoid a convenience fee.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy princess specticles.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Mickey Rooney's Explorer Canaries, there is a loafing half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.