Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Mickey Rooney's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Mickey Rooney's Explorer Canaries
January 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X mice (from www.RomeoTribute.doc, 1980)
These gigantic canaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Tributaries of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After crooning this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.